The University of Winnipeg
Це є про школу - https://collegiate.uwinnipeg.ca/international-student.html
За цим посиланням Ви можете знайти опис всіх програм університету - https://www.uwinnipeg.ca/factsheets/
Graduate Programs - https://www.uwinnipeg.ca/graduate-studies/graduate-programs/index.html
Програми післядипломної освіти PACE. Опис та вимоги можна знайти за наступним посиланням - HTTP://PACE.UWINNIPEGCOURSES.CA/FULL-TIME-PROGRAMS-DAYTIME-PROGRAMS
Internship - стажування - є інтегрованою частиною всіх програм PACE.
- Applied Project Management Certificate (PDF)
- Financial Management Diploma (Full-time) (PDF)
- Human Resource Management Diploma (Full-time) (PDF)
- Marketing Management Diploma (PDF)
- Network Security Diploma (Full-time) (PDF)
- PACE Language Requirements for International Students (PDF)
- Project Management Diploma (Full-time) (PDF)
- Public Relations & Strategic Communication Diploma (Full-time)(PDF)
- Web Development Diploma (PDF)
CO-OPERATIVE EDUCATION PROGRAM
The University of Winnipeg's Co-operative Education Program is open to undergraduate students from the Faculty of Business and Economics and the Department of Applied Computer Sciences. It is a three way partnership with the student, the employing organization, and the University of Winnipeg.
In order to be accepted into the Co-op Education Program, applicants will be reviewed and selected according to the qualifying criteria that includes:
1. Being registered in a degree program (FoBE, ACS) at the University of Winnipeg and having completed 30 credit hours of study prior to working their first term. (First year university students are eligible to apply as long as they anticipate completing 30 credit hours before the spring work term in May)
2. Having earned a minimum Grade Point Average of 3.0
3. Submitting an application form, cover letter, resume, two references and an unofficial transcript (from Webmaster) by the application deadline. (Co-op I deadline is always October 1st)
4. Submit a signed 'Terms and Conditions' agreement by deadline
5. Be a returning student to the University of Winnipeg after completion of their work term.
International Students must have either an Off-Campus Work Permit or a Co-op Work Permit. A copy of the work permit must be submitted at time of application. If you do not possess either one, arrange a meeting with the Co-op Coordinator before/at time of application.